Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oooh.. my first detailed graph :)

managed to finaly work out how to get a detailed report from my machine

Although im not 100% what it all means.. its much more informative than what ther LCD tells me,, link below if anyone wants to give an opinion / advice

sleep graph
    Last edited by James @ Intus; 16 January 2011, 15:30. Reason: Fixed link using [url] instead of <a>

It won't show for me and when I click Download, it says "File not found, please contact administrator". Did you try attaching the PDF to this thread? Or upload the PDF in Google Docs and share it that way.

Comment

I'm getting the same error. ;-(

I'm interested to understand how you get the data off the machine. What software do you need... and where can you get it?

Comment

Same error here!

Comment

Hmmmm.. Dunno why it didn't work.. But I managed to get the graphs to show directly in my thread in the masks forum .. Titled "so much for mask #3" or something to that effect.. )
          So have a quick look there to see the detailed graphs.

As for how to do it... Yes you do need some software that's machine specific.. For my resmed its the rescan software... Which I found on the cpaptalk forums..
          Then I just pulled the memory card from my machine and plugged it into my pc ...

Comment

Your Graph

Comment

Please could you explain Sparticus what your graph means there ?

Comment

Its not mine!

Originally posted by makitaman View Post
                Please could you explain Sparticus what your graph means there ?

This graph is not mine, someone was having trouble posting it so I did it for them

Comment

Working...
                X