Cpap, Non-osa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cpap, Non-osa

My daughter was on cpap when she was born like alot of other children. She was on it cos she was premature and very sick, her problems were brand new never before seen.

OSA and Children

Hi Graham, I know that lots of preemies have trouble breathing and need some sort of help--sometimes for many things. I am wondering how your daughter is doing now? How has she done over the years-- and was she able to get off the CPAP quickly, or is she still using it? I know that you told me that she is about 10 now--and those difficult teen years are coming up, along with her maturing. Expect the unexpected--teen age girls are always a basket of emotions and turmoil, But then--few women aren't emotional and hard to understand. Female Hormones are difficult to deal with. Good Luck--I raised a daughter, and I know its not easy. xx Berneta

Comment

Originally posted by Berneta View Post
      Hi Graham, I know that lots of preemies have trouble breathing and need some sort of help--sometimes for many things. I am wondering how your daughter is doing now? How has she done over the years-- and was she able to get off the CPAP quickly, or is she still using it? I know that you told me that she is about 10 now--and those difficult teen years are coming up, along with her maturing. Expect the unexpected--teen age girls are always a basket of emotions and turmoil, But then--few women aren't emotional and hard to understand. Female Hormones are difficult to deal with. Good Luck--I raised a daughter, and I know its not easy. xx Berneta
      I think I will just buy a gun lol

She was on it for a week or two but after that she was fine

Comment

Working...
      X