WHY?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHY?

Why am I soooo Tired when my readings say otherwise? Am I missing something?

Pressure Avg. 10 cm
    AHI 4
    leak 0.2L/S

I have checked my data through ResScan and my oxi and it says all is well yet I still cant go a full day without nodding off at some point. Any Ideas?

I know this doesnt feature on this site but there are other things , friends have thyroid problems etc.....just because we are hoseheads doesn't mean we can't be ill !!!

Comment

Probably need to seek some advice as this is driving me mad!!

My readings were even better last night as I had uped my pressure to 10cm but still fell asleep within a few hours of getting up and could quite happily sleep the day away?

Ive also been tested for thyroid, all clear
      Last edited by Sparticus; 1 March 2012, 15:02.

Comment

I find I'm tired but its just 'normal' tiredness, work, homelife hobbies etc all taking time and sleep being squeezed inbetween

Comment

Originally posted by Isklaz View Post
          I find I'm tired but its just 'normal' tiredness, work, homelife hobbies etc all taking time and sleep being squeezed inbetween
          I do believe that this is my problem too

Comment

Lower the leak better the treatment. Simple
            Resmed S9 Autoset
            Resmed H5i humidifier with Climateline
            Resmed Quatro Fx and F&P Forma masks

Comment

My leak rate is around 0.05L/s I have no leaks ?

Comment

Look at your diet, try not eating bread during the day if at all if possible, I find it makes me sleepy. Hence up at 3.30am having a sandwhich cos I know I will be able to go to sleep again rather than lay there for the rest of the night awake.
                Hope it helps
                Lorraine
                APAP: F & P Iconaax auto
                Masks: Resmed Swift FX, Sleep Weaver, Mirage Liberty and most other makes and models.

Comment

Originally posted by ElleCee View Post
                  Look at your diet, try not eating bread during the day if at all if possible, I find it makes me sleepy. Hence up at 3.30am having a sandwhich cos I know I will be able to go to sleep again rather than lay there for the rest of the night awake.
                  Hope it helps
                  Lorraine
                  Your probably right there ElleCee, it looks more and more like a diet issue for me but if not, Im sure there are lots of other things I can look at.

Comment

Originally posted by ElleCee View Post
                    ...up at 3.30am having a sandwhich cos I know I will be able to go to sleep again

SANDWICH COS - it that just bread and lettuce then? (Cos - Lettuce)

Comment

Hahahahaha, very amusing
                      but no, it was a ham and pickle sandwich, lettice is way too healthy
                      Masks: Resmed Swift FX, Sleep Weaver, Mirage Liberty and most other makes and models.

Comment

I think we all want to know how you avoid indigestion and reflux if you are scoffing that and going back to bed.

My gut had a word with me one day, or night rather, it said bran or corn flakes if you must, but not toast or a sarnie...

Comment

I've only ever had vomiting if I eat things like rice that 'clump' in lumps or if I don't chew properly and eat too quickly.
                          What I eat makes no difference.
                          Guess I am just lucky
                          Is reflux like a wet burp? or stomach acid in your throat? cos if it is I haven't ever had that.

Comment

Working...
                          X