Snore Free

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snore Free

MAGNETIC THERAPY LTD - The Snore Free ™ Common Uses. Snoring, Sleep Apnea, Insomnia.
    Easy to use and fast working.
    DRUG FREE and non invasive health product.
    GUARANTEED 12 MONTHS
    This effective MAGNETIC THERAPYMagnetic Snore Free can be with you in just days.

USA -Not available to the USA

The Snore Free ™
    How do we prevent snoring? The Snore Free ™ is a small plastic ring with two rare earth magnets. The ring is attached to the nose and is quite comfortable. The Snore Free ™ then magnetically stimulates the sensory nerves of the nose which opens the nasal passage thus preventing snoring.

USA - PLEASE NOTE Due to a Patents Issue we are unable to send/supply this product to the USA.

"Please" Stop laughing these people are serious
    Last edited by Sparticus; 1 February 2011, 00:07.

Nose RING

Don't think thats too funny--she looks pretty good. Now I wonder if it comes in gold with diamonds? Oh--never mind. I'd have to fight granddaughter for it. xBerneta

Comment

Originally posted by Berneta View Post
      Don't think thats too funny--she looks pretty good. Now I wonder if it comes in gold with diamonds? Oh--never mind. I'd have to fight granddaughter for it. xBerneta
      I think the limited edition one comes with a little gold bell

Comment

Originally posted by Sparticus View Post

Comment

At least that one goes in the nose. There are also rings for around your finger which magnetically manipulate the meridian lines and then stop your snoring. Go work that one out!

Comment

Working...
          X