Angry with Resmed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angry with Resmed

I have been using a Resmed N10 for at least two years when I had my phone appointment with my local sleep clinic they told me the N10 had been discontinued and they would send me an N20 as a replacement. I have tried to like the new mask but in my opinion it's terrible for me the cushion pinches my nose stopping me breathing and the headgear is very uncomfortable with little adjustment I actually think the headgear is a step backwards as the N10 headgear was very comfortable. Looks like I'll have to phone my sleep clinic and see what they suggest I should replace the N20 with.

Good Morning

Thank you for your post.

I completely understand where you are coming from, as once you have found a mask that works for you, you do not want to change it.

If the N20 masks does not work for you, then here is a link to the range of nasal cushion masks that we sell - https://www.cpap.co.uk/shop/cpap-masks/nasal-masks.html

We also offer mask fit insurance on the majority of masks, so if you were to purchase a mask with us and take then insurance out, then you have 28 days to try the mask at home. Should the mask be unsuitable for any reason then you can return the mask for a refund of the mask price.

Do you want to have a look at the above link and let me know if you have any questions about the masks.

Kelly

Comment

Hi Kelly ...I had a chat with the sleep tech today and they are sending me an f30i to try.....here's hoping it a good match.

Comment

Good Afternoon,

Perfect. Please let me know how you get on.

Kelly

Comment

Working...
        X