Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Philips DreamWear Full Face CPAP Mask – Have you tried it?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Philips DreamWear Full Face CPAP Mask – Have you tried it?

Due to the huge popularity of the DreamWear Nasal CPAP Mask – FitPack, Philips Respironics have now brought out the DreamWear Full Face CPAP Mask

It’s unique design directs airflow through the frame to the top of the head, which allows the user to sleep in their preferred position – whether on their front, side or back. The under the nose designs minimises facial contact, and allows the user more freedom and comfort.

The Dreamwear Full face mask is available as a Fit pack (with 4 different size cushions included) or as a single size mask (S, M, MW & L)

Here is an introduction video to the DreamWear Full face mask:

As this is a relatively new product, we would be keen to hear your feedback on this mask. Also if you have any questions, then please do ask.

I have gone through most of the Resmed full face masks and some worked betetr than others. However yesterday i got my first Philips Respironics Dreamwear CPAP Nasal Mask, only used for 1 night but the air leakage has dropped significantly. Previous masks include the ResMed F10 and Quattro FX (wife hated that one). Obviously i need more time to get used to this under the nose as appose to being on the bridge but as a "Side Sleeper" that turns a lot having the hose come down both sides of the face helps.

Comment

Hi tirednomore,

Thank you for your reply. I am pleased that the air leakage has dropped significantly for you, with just one night's use of the DreamWear Full Face mask. Please do let us know how you get on with the mask in the next couple of weeks.

Comment

I have never tried one, though it looks interesting and not so claustrophobic as the old full-faced masks.
        I like the way the hose is over the head, I used a mask for years that went over the head and I now hove one (Nasal Pillows) that the hose goes down the front, I couldn't use it like that so I tie wrapped the hose to the side of the mask. Only problem with this is that it stops me from sleeping on the side where the hose goes up as the tie wrap digs into my head, however, it is the only way I can use it. I was going to adapt it and told the manufacturer that hoses should go over the head on Nasal Pillows and many other masks. I told them I was going to adapt their mask, not quite got round to it yet but I will.
        S2S - Sleep2Snore

Comment

Hi Sleep2Snore,

Thank you for your message. This mask is also available as the DreamWear Nasal CPAP Mask - Fit pack , which is hugely popular with our customers. If you should try the DreamWear masks, then please do let us know how you get on.

Comment

I've just been told that this mask will be included in my next supplies drop this week. I tried it briefly at the last SATA conference, and it did feel super comfortable. I'll re-post when I've had it in use for a week or two.

Comment

I would be interested to know how you get on with it if you try it long term.
              S2S - Sleep2Snore

Comment

Working...
              X