SATA-Day Announced

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by James @ Intus View Post
    Pretty much the entire Intus team will be there to say hi, talk CPAP with or to talk nonsense with! Whatever you prefer, we're there for you!

Perhaps we should do a little fancy dress contest indeed, encourage you all to come wearing your SleepWeaver, either on your head or elsewhere.
    The mind boggles!!!
    I look forward to meeting everyone

Lorraine
    APAP: F & P Iconaax auto
    Masks: Resmed Swift FX, Sleep Weaver, Mirage Liberty and most other makes and models.

Comment

Kettle?

The important thing is James will you be bringing a kettle?

The breaks are a bit long in between for us teaholics!

Comment

Shall we bring sleepy-tea or red-bull-tea?

Comment

Where was TF?

Hiya,
          I had a great day at the conference, met lots of great people, several from these boards including James and Tom and Maria.
          So a big HELLO to Barelyawake and Richard.
          TF was rather conspicuous in his absence though so I hope he is ok.

Thanks for the sweeties James. AND for showing me the Zeo it's a great toy and I just have to have one!

It was a perfect place to try on all the masks, everyone was really nice and helpful. I was hoping to buy another mask but sadly the 2 I liked they didn't have in my size on the stands. Still, there is always next year.
          Even my husband was impressed with how it was run and the standard of help available, which is high praise from him as I thought he would be bored to tears.
          Lorraine
          Masks: Resmed Swift FX, Sleep Weaver, Mirage Liberty and most other makes and models.

Comment

Great to meet you too!

It is a great conference indeed, SATA and the local sleep clinic put a lot of effort into it.

And indeed, TF where were you? We had to eat all the truffles ourselves...

Comment

Humble apology for not turning up! It was a age thing!

Remember how you used to be able to party all weekend and be fit for work on Monday? Well, I attended the Royal Ballet Friday evening, meaning lights out just before 2am - and was fit for nothing on SATAday. I decided to keep myself and the A34 safe - missed Anna Boleyna at the Met Live that evening, too.

I'm sad I missed the day and you all. I'll defend the day better next year.

I've been on Hard Drugs trying to get some sleep which the remnants of shingles seeks to prevent. Last night i used the Intus heated hose for the first time this season - and slept like a top, humidifier dry out. I'm fit to drive again!

TF
              Respironics REMstar 'M' Series APAP.
              Resmed Mirage 'Quattro FX' Full Face Mask with a 'Quattro' headgear.

Comment

I forgive you for not turning up, I was just worried there was a sinister reason for you not being there.
                I am happy now I know you are ok.
                I hope the ballet was good

Take care
                Lorraine

Comment

That's the most sinister I could muster!

It was truly superb, Lorraine - three modern pieces, star studded and littered with Principals besides. The last piece was Faure's Requiem, brilliantly performed and so sensitively interpretted. To die for! ho ho!

XOX
                  Respironics REMstar 'M' Series APAP.
                  Resmed Mirage 'Quattro FX' Full Face Mask with a 'Quattro' headgear.

Comment

You are just trying to make me jealous cos I didn't go. Come to that I wasn't invited either!

I did get a pressy from Resmed today though, a set of nasal cushions and a filter for my cpap. Isn;t that nice of them? So I am not too upset

L xxx

Comment

Was good to see you there Lorraine, sorry if was a bit confused...machine had been playing up so a little tired and had to drive the wife's car there as mine would have struggled to get in that stupid tin car park (my only complaint about SATADay)..Just got a freelander(old one but loving it) as my beloved Renault Laguna engine seized about a month ago......

And as you can see from my sig, I have exchanged faulty S6 with shiny and much much smaller S9 courtesy of the wonderful nurses at the Churchill...
                      Last edited by acebass; 21 October 2011, 22:40.
                      Peter
                      CPAP : Resmed S9 Escape
                      MASK : Resmed Swift FX

Comment

You exchanged the beast, nice one Peter! Persistence pays off.

Comment

Beast Exchange

Yes, but mainly because the power switch was crackling and with the lights off you could see blue flashes..
                          Peter
                          CPAP : Resmed S9 Escape
                          MASK : Resmed Swift FX

Comment

Working...
                          X