Melatonin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Melatonin

Hi Guys hope you all are fit & well , Please can a member please tell me , Can you get Melatonin over the counter in the UK ??

I believe it is prescription only in the UK

Comment

Originally posted by Fredxx View Post
      I believe it is prescription only in the UK
      Readily available in the US without prescription and in many other countries too
      DeVilbiss Sleep Cube DV54 Auto
      Sleepweaver

Comment

It's one of those drugs that some countries have available, but many have only on prescription.

It isn't something you can take every day long term, just useful when you need it; even where you can get it over the counter they tell you not to take it for more than a few weeks at a time.

Comment

A couple of years ago a guy I drank with was working on the effects of different colours of light and melatonin production and sleep cycles. Can't remember the details but it was to do with red and blue additions to light bulbs at different times of the day to change what wavelengths your brain was exposed to. Drinking near a University was sooooo educational, though it also accounts for a long lasting beer repository near the waistline.

Comment

Why do you want to bother with melatonin its absolutely useless

Stillo

Comment

What else

Hi what else is there over the counter that help's !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dizzyqueen View Post
                Hi what else is there over the counter that help's !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                Alas I have tried various over the counter products and not too much useful stuff. Night nurse wipes me out but i don't recommend it for everyday use. Friends have mentioned hops etc but world service on a loose earphone works pretty well, stops you thinking about all the stuff that annoys you (apologies to the bbc)

Comment

Working...
                X