Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I ask a question about the BiPAP mask?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I ask a question about the BiPAP mask?

My wife's BiPAP mask after a while began to make sounds, sometimes loud; especially at night. What can be done? Thanks!

Hello, I would suggest to check that she is using the correct size mask and watch fitting video to get a good seal with it. Make sure the tube is properly inserted to the machine and the other side to the mask. Check the tube and mask for any damage.
    If she experiences discomfort, red marks or air leaks with her CPAP mask, consider RemZzzs Mask Liners. These soft cotton fabric liners create a barrier, absorb skin oils and reduce air leaks as well as skin irritation and pressure marks. Try a sample pack for just £8.99. https://www.cpap.co.uk/product/remzz...p-mask-liners/
    Giny

Comment

Thanks for the answer! I live in Israel and this company does not ship to my country.

Comment

Good Morning,

I would suggest googling CPAP mask liners to see if you can find a supplier that ships to your location.

Kelly

Comment

I have seen advertisements made in China but I have doubts.

Comment

Good Morning,

Have you tried looking on ebay or amazon?

The manufacturer of the RemZzzs mask liners are in the US.

Kelly

Comment

Thanks for all your feedback. We got a new mask, he also makes sounds, but less often. I tried cutting the padding out of the flannel, but it's inconvenient.

Comment

Good Morning,

Thank you for your post.

I am pleased the new mask is quieter. It will take a little while to adjust to using a new mask.

Please let us know how you get on.

Kelly

Comment

Working...
                X