skin care while using CPAP machines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• skin care while using CPAP machines

Hello all, just wondering if there are any tips on skin care. Woman of a certain age that needs moisturiser at night, but finding that as soon as there is any moisture on my face, the seal from my full mask breaks and I am awoken by the dreaded face farts or the icy blast of air in the eyeball. Also getting spots round chin.

So, really just now, I'm having to wash my face immediately before use, then as I drool overnight (sexy I know), I have to get back up to wash face again.

So really asking if others have found similar issues and if anyone has found any solutions or compromises?

thank you x

Good Morning

Thank you for your post.

Have you considered trying a sample pack of RemZzzs CPAP Mask Liners? - https://www.cpap.co.uk/product/remzz...p-mask-liners/

These are a soft cotton fabric liner creates a barrier, absorbs skin oils and reduces air leaks as well as skin irritation and pressure marks.

If you go to the product page and scroll down to the compatibility to find your mask name and size, then this will tell you wish options to select from the drop down menu at the top of the page.

Kelly

Comment

Working...
    X