CPAP nightmare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CPAP nightmare

Hi all, I have been off and on with my CPAP. Got diagnosed 2 years ago with sleep apnea. 2 years on I still can't get use to it. I'm a very restless sleeper. Start on my side and god knows where I end up. I am a mouth breather and have a full face mask. I have tried loads of different masks and the one I have now is mainly the best one. What I'm trying to ask,nis there anyone that has tried alternatives other than CPAP. Ie, mouth guards etc. I am mild to moderate on my side. Moderate to severe on my back. I'm struggling so much. Help

Good Morning

Thank you for your post.

If you have mild or moderate sleep apnoea, then you can try a mandibular advancement device - https://www.cpap.co.uk/shop/alternat...evice-osa.html

The only downside to this device is that there is no data collected to show you how well it works for you, apart from whether you feel you had a good night sleep or not.

Can I kindly ask which CPAP machine and mask you are using and what are the issues you are encountering, in case I can suggest something to help you.

Kelly

Comment

Working...
    X