Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have I found a solution for full face mask users?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have I found a solution for full face mask users?

Have I found a solution for full face mask users?
    I'm using CPAP about 30 years, always using a nasal mask. Last night I noticed that when I open my mouth, no air leaking from my mouth, even it is open sometimes. No, I don't have any physical problem. The reason is because during the 30 years without intention, I got used to sleeping with my tongue edge touching my palate near the upper teeth. This is blocking and prevent the air leaking.
    I'm not a doctor, just a CPAP user, but maybe this post can give a hint and helps the full mask users, Good luck!

I should add that it's an unaware habit that I got after long time using CPAP.
    My post includes opinion based upon my experience and should not be considered medically professional directions or advice.

I should add that it's an unaware habit that I got after long time using CPAP.
    My post includes opinion based upon my experience and should not be considered medically professional directions or advice.

Comment

A lot of users find that putting the tongue to the top of their mouth and sucking fixes the tongue to the roof of the mouth and helps prevent leaks.
      I never had much luck with this method, but I lot say it works for them.
      S2S - Sleep2Snore

Comment

Working...
      X