Noisy Frame for Simplus Full Face Mask

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noisy Frame for Simplus Full Face Mask

I wonder if someone has a suggestion - the silicone flap or "flutter valve" inside the elbow of my Simplus mask frame intermittently clicks rather loudly and disturbs me and my wife. It appears to be worse upon inhalations. Got any ideas? I've tried another frame, still occurs.

Hi JazzDoc,

Thank you for your post.

How old is the mask (elbow part), and has it always made this noise or suddenly starting making this noise? If it has started making the noise recently, then I would suggest replacing the elbow to see if this resolves the issue.

When you say you have tried another frame, do you mean another frame for the Simplus mask or another mask? Does this happen with any other mask?

Kelly

Comment

Originally posted by Kelly @ Intus View Post
      Hi JazzDoc,

Thank you for your post.

How old is the mask (elbow part), and has it always made this noise or suddenly starting making this noise? If it has started making the noise recently, then I would suggest replacing the elbow to see if this resolves the issue.

When you say you have tried another frame, do you mean another frame for the Simplus mask or another mask? Does this happen with any other mask?

Kelly

Sorry for not having responded before! The situation resolved after trying another elbow. Must have been defective. Thanks!

Comment

Good Morning,

Thank you for your reply. I am pleased the situation is resolved after trying a replacement elbow. Take care.

Kelly

Comment

Working...
        X