Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DreamWear Gel Nasal Pillows Mask - Any reviews out there?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DreamWear Gel Nasal Pillows Mask - Any reviews out there?

Does anyone have the above and can comment on the fit and comfort?

I currently use a ResMed F20 Full Face mask but I only breathe through my nose at night.

Tried the DreamWear Nasal Pillow but found that there was not pressure when in use.

Hoping that the Gel Pillows would provide sufficient pressure.

Just worried that it might be a bit much as the air is so much more directed.

Any comments would be welcome.

I have recently been using the nasal pillow. It is lightweight and comfortable in relation to another mask I was using. However have had trouble sleeping sideways with it as crushes tubing on side. It has helped me enormously to raise time sleeping with it (full night ) as opposed to a couple of hours. Another weird thing is I get upper jaw toothache some nights?? So donít know what is going on with that.

Comment

Hi Icebun, this mask is still relatively new but we have had a couple of reviews come in for the DreamWear Gel Nasal Pillows Mask and they have both been very positive. Rabdo said "Very comfortable and easy to use - fits perfectly with no leaks. Had the DreamWear nasal pillows before this which were very good, but this mask is great!".

We offer Mask-Fit Insurance on this mask, allowing it to be returned if unsuitable, but the return rate on this mask is the lowest we've seen on any mask which is very impressive.

Keep an eye on the listing for that mask here for more reviews as they come in.
      Tom @ Intus

You can now follow Intus on Twitter!

Comment

Working...
      X