hair style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hair style

This may seem trivial to most,but I am young enough to care.Is there a hair style that any fellow woman can recommend that looks half decent after a night with cpap?

I'm a fellow woman (and also young enough to care). I think washing hair in the morning is the only reliable solution to CPAP-related hair trauma!

Comment

As an aged hippy male, I can only agree with washing your hair every morning. I just have a shower, and wash my mask at the same time!

Comment

As someone whose hair is fast becoming a memory of the olden days. The only problem I had was with my bread, had to shave that off to get a good seal on the mask. But I know were you ladies are coming from.
        Regards and Good Luck, Barry
        Start Weight 167.3 kg 09/05/08 Op. Date 08/06/08 163.9 kg NOW 118.4 kg Lost 48.9 kg or 7 Stone 10lbs 58% of Est. Total Loss, BMI was 50 now 35.3

Comment

Perphaps - shave your heads and wear a different brightly coloured wig each day ?

No ? Shower every morning it is then..

On a serious note - as whilst i'm a bloke i do still have hair and don't have an issue! - I'd guess something short without too much body - so i'd guess a straight cut bob or similar might do it.
          Last edited by chelseauk; 3 January 2008, 17:08.

Comment

Not a women but thought I'd mention that conventional nasal cushion masks tend to have the most elaborate headgear set with the maximum impact on your hair. More innovative mask designs of recent years have led to a reduced need for support coming from the top of your head. By studying the various headgear designs you may find one with minimal impact on your desired hairstyle.

Comment

Puffin, if you were not such a mucky eater, you wouldn't have to shave the bread off your face!

Comment

Very dough, ha, ha, spilling is not my greatest assett
                Start Weight 167.3 kg 09/05/08 Op. Date 08/06/08 163.9 kg NOW 118.4 kg Lost 48.9 kg or 7 Stone 10lbs 58% of Est. Total Loss, BMI was 50 now 35.3

Comment

Hang on.... I have a beard and dont shave that off...whats al this about shaving to stop mask leaks!

Peter

Comment

Pete, I tried nose masks, and they did not work on me, mouth breather. So I have to use a full face mask. As someone who had face hair for 25 years it was a sad day.

Comment

Working...
                    X