Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My CPAP machine is ‘obsolete’

Hi all,

My first post here, I hope you are all well and getting the best sleep that you can.

Every now and then I request replacement parts from my sleep clinic but upon my most recent request I was informed that my machine was now obsolete. Below is from the clinic (NHS) :-

“Unfortunately, we no longer stock parts for your machine so are unable to replace the filters.
    Currently, we are not offering face to face appointments to be able to replace your machine. You will need to contact us in a few months to see if this will be possible.”

Now I’m not going to ask for a new machine when my old one is still working but I wanted to ask what your experiences have been of machines going out of date, and how they have been replaced etc.

And I was wondering if anybody was aware of old stock where I could I maybe still source parts for my machine (I only wanted new air filters).

Thanks all !

Nick.

Good Morning

Thank you for your post.

Please can you advise which CPAP machine you have, and what parts after and then I can advise as we do sell parts/filters for some CPAP machines that hve been discontinued by the manufacturer.

Kelly

Comment

Originally posted by Kelly @ Intus View Post
      Good Morning

Thank you for your post.

Please can you advise which CPAP machine you have, and what parts after and then I can advise as we do sell parts/filters for some CPAP machines that hve been discontinued by the manufacturer.

Kelly
      Hi - it’s an F&P Icon. Ta

Comment

Good Morning

Thank you for your reply.

The F&P Icon machine has been discontinued by the manufacturer.

However we do still sell the filters for this machine should you wish to place an order - https://www.cpap.co.uk/fandp-icon-filter.html

If you have any questions, or if I can be of any further assistance then please do let us know.

Kelly

Comment

Originally posted by Kelly @ Intus View Post
          Good Morning

The F&P Icon machine has been discontinued by the manufacturer.

However we do still sell the filters for this machine should you wish to place an order - https://www.cpap.co.uk/fandp-icon-filter.html

If you have any questions, or if I can be of any further assistance then please do let us know.

Kelly
          Thanks. Is that price for just one filter ? Bit steep ! And what’s postage to a Uk address ? Ta

Comment

Good Afternoon,

Yes this is for 1 filter. Fisher & Paykel filters are supplied to us at higher prices than some other manufacturers unfortunately; the same is true of their current SleepStyle machine also.

We have various delivery options for the UK. If you are in no rush then please select 2nd class, which is estimate to be 2-5 working days and is free.

Alternatively please pop the item into the shopping basket on the website and edit the estimate delivery box with your details to see what delivery options / costs are available.

Kelly

Comment

Working...
            X