Airsense 10 about to give up on it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airsense 10 about to give up on it

Hi On second air sense 10 in 4 years. First heating system failure just out of warranty. Returned to rested and paid for evaluation they said it could not be repaired. The circuit card probably had water leak on to it or just failed. So I purchased a new one. Few months out warranty same thing again. The tech said I can try and pay for them too look at it .
    I guess the answer will be the same - but a new one. Has anyone else had this fault happen? Thinking of trying another brand APAP with humidifierI looked at a dream station but presently this has same weakness. Any experiences of this brand? Thanks

I’ve been using Resmed cpap machines for quite a few years. I’ve never had one fail yet and they have a very good reputation. The Airsense 10 is my fourth Resmed model and each was used for five years. I replaced them for an improved model, not because of failure. In my view, each new model was a great improvement though I hear there are issues with the Airsense 11. I think you are just very unlucky. For me, the Airsense 10 is a wonderful, reliable machine.

Good luck with getting yours fixed or I hope you are third time lucky.

Comment

Good Morning,

We sell variation CPAP machines brands. The airsense10 machine is highly popular with our customers and we have had very few issues reported.

With regards to the Philips Dreamstation, this machine is currently under recall so Philips cannot sell any machines until they have repaired / replaced the existing CPAP machines with all of their customers.

Kelly

Comment

Working...
      X