X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F and P Ikon Plus Auto

Hi everyone.

I wondered of you could help me.

Used my ikon Plus last night for the first time and it has not recorded any sleep data and i have no idea why! I wondered if you could help me. Its a used unit and has a memory stick in it.

Good Morning,

Thank you for your post.

Have you tried taking the SmartStick™ completely out of the USB port, then insert again until it clicks?

Did you remove the Smartstick when there was a SmartStick™ symbol flashing on the screen which indicates that data is being transferred from the device memory to the SmartStick™. Removal of the SmartStick™ during this time may cause data corruption.

Can you click on the following link - https://www.fphcare.com/en-gb/homeca...ent/infosmart/ and scroll down to Video's, where is says - Downloading Sleep Data from Your F&P ICON+. I would suggest watching the video in case it helps you as it says the data should be recorded on your CPAP machine, so it should just be a case of transferring the data to the smartstick.

If this does not help you, then I would contact Fisher & Paykel directly to see if they can help you.

Please let us know how you get on.

Kelly

Comment

Hi kelly.

I was trying to view the data on the actual screen of the mashine. It just says 0 in everything!

Comment

Hi

If you are trying to view your CPAP therapy data on your F&P Icon, then this video about "Viewing Sleep Data from your F&P Icon+ should help you - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7l_ApQZ_Vs

However I would suggest using the machine for a couple of nights, and then check the data.

Again if you are concerned it is not recording the data properly, then please call Fisher & Paykel to see if they can help you.

Kelly

Comment

Working...
        X