New UK user, trying to analyse my results

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New UK user, trying to analyse my results

Hi guys, a pleasure to be here. I'm a 37 year old (non-drinker, non-smoker, not overweight) UK user, and have been on CPAP just 7 nights now. I have a deviated septum, chronic rhinitis, and my Sleep Test registered 21 events per hour, putting me in the moderate sleep apnea range. I have a Resmed Airsense 10 Autoset and purchased a heated tube and used that for the first time last night on its auto setting. My pressure is usually around 5.0 / 5.1. For the most part, I seem to be adjusting to life with CPAP.

I was told by my consultant not to remove the SD card from the machine and have so far abided by that! On the Resmed portal, I can "download my data" and view my "device data", and I wondered if anyone could tell me what the numbers in these columns mean? (The first column tallies with the nightly AHI that I receive via email but what are the other columns, please)?
    Excel spreadsheet from my Resmed profile

Not a lot of information there, but from what is there you are doing ok. However, it might be better if you downloaded Sleepyhead to look at your data, it is far more detailed and the site tells you how to use it. https://sleepyhead.jedimark.net/?TestingVersions there is also a bit of software to stop your computer from writing to the card, but at the moment I have lost the site link.
    They may be using the mobile network to upload your data if you have been told to leave the machine turned on. Otherwise, they just do not want you to mess about with it.
    S2S - Sleep2Snore

Comment

There is not going to be any more work done on Sleepyhead. But it is already well advanced.
      S2S - Sleep2Snore

Comment

Working...
      X