Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In need of a new CPAP machine? Check out the DeVilbiss Blue range on offer!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In need of a new CPAP machine? Check out the DeVilbiss Blue range on offer!

Hello all,

It's been a long time since we've made an announcement on here, so it's a good job that our first post back on here is a great one for CPAP users.

We have just made heavy discounts across the whole DeVilbiss Blue CPAP range so we thought our forum user's should be one of the first to know!

Visit - intus.pro/devilbissdiscount to view what the range has to offer.

Regards,

Ellen

Iíve been given one of these machines at by review today. I feel like Iím being suffocated. Breathing needs to be a conscious effort with this machine. Itís horrible.

Comment

Hi GeneralZod,

I apologise for the delay in responding to your post. Are you still struggling with the DeVilbiss Blue CPAP Machine? If so, please let me know, and I will see what I can do to help you.

Kelly

Comment

Hey! hope you are well.. sorry for coming late in this thread hope you are replying me I just want to know more information about CPAP Machine!

Comment

Hi Thomas,

Thank you for your post.

The majority of the information we have is on the product pages on our website - https://www.cpap.co.uk/shop/cpap-mac...-machines.html

When your say you want to know more about the CPAP machine, can I kindly ask what information you are after and I will do my best to help you.

Kelly

Comment

Hey, kelly!

Thanks for replying me, but I'm facing dust allergy into my lungs and my doctor suggested me to use CPAP machine, I only want to know is there any benefit to buying this machine. I read this blog https://sortedforyou.com/best-cpap-cleaner and I got much information like how can I clean my machine and how can I use this, but kelly you tell me is this useful for me or not and it gives a positive air?

Comment

Hi Thomas,

Thank you for your post. If you are facing dust allergy into your lungs and your doctor suggested me to use CPAP machine, then I would suggest looking at the Inline Outlet Bacteria Filter for your CPAP machine. This product provides additional protection from allergens and bacteria.

Here is a link to the product page - https://www.cpap.co.uk/inline-outlet...-for-cpap.html

Do you want to have a look and see if this product is a suitable solution for you? If so, then please do let me know how you get on.

Kelly

Comment

Hey Kelly,

sorry for the late reply! Thankyou so much for suggesting this!

Once I'll use this then I give you feedback.

Once again thank you so much Kelly

Comment

Hi Thomas,

Thank you for your post. I will wait to hear back from you. I am always happy to help,

Kelly

Comment

Working...
                  X