Paw proof CPAP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by silvercarper View Post
    I have found the answer on one of the American forums.
    A bottle top over the switch.

Well that is so simple.
    S2S - Sleep2Snore

Comment

Pepsi bottle top , sticky velcro and a length of old headgear. Simple
      Resmed S9 Autoset
      Resmed H5i humidifier with Climateline
      Resmed Quatro Fx and F&P Forma masks

Comment

now that i can relate too

I have two burmise cats and one of them actually fathomed it out that standing on the power button would wake me up resulting in him being fed.

kept wondering why my machibe was off the first couple of times until he made the mistake of walking on my head and me watching him paw at the power button.

solution
        some eucalyptus oil on some cotton wool on the bedside table kept him away from it until he just does not bother going near it any more

Comment

I wish I could take a photo of him sitting on my APAP so Tom could put it in his guide.
          Resmed S9 Autoset

Comment

I needed cheering up tonight and came across this old thread of mine
            Resmed S9 Autoset

Comment

I though you were going to tell me they had worked out how to shut the machine off at the mains
              S2S - Sleep2Snore

Comment

My one late cat loved to sleep on top of the TV. I was afraid he would knock over the very expensive lamp next to it so I stuck (with the help of prestik) lots and lots of up side down drawing pins. No success - he just lay on all of them!!

Years later the TV stopped working and I took it to a colleague to fix. Problem? The inside of the TV was stuffed with cat hair - accumulated over more than ten years.

I would love to see a photo of the cat with his paw on the on/off button.

Comment

Originally posted by silvercarper View Post
                  My cat has started.again, to sit on my machine during the night and switching it off.
                  I an thinking about covering the machine with a box or frame of some sorts. Any other ideas?
                  Hi Silvercarper . I have used a wire basket with big gaps in so the holes are about 2 inch square, fed the tube through the back, I have also put in on top of a newly bought thick rubber sink mat to grip it to bedside table as my cpaps humidifier kept tipping as I'm a restless sleeper.i also have a non zipped fleece tubeover the hose.just to make it as safe as possible as with also having asthma as well as anxiety and depression,I need to feel safe as I'm a bad sleeper.i hope this helps.

Comment

Working...
                  X