Fitting Airsense10 humidifier for newbie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fitting Airsense10 humidifier for newbie

Just joined as I have taken delivery of my air med 10 today following a sleep rest , I can’t see how I open the side of res med to insert humidifier, pleas3 help an aged newbie

Good Morning,

Thank you for your post.

If you have the Airsense10 CPAP machine in front of you, then on the right hand end of the machine there is a push button on the top and bottom area. Push these buttons in/down and then pull this section to your right.

I have attached photos of the top button on the right end of the CPAP machine, and also what it looks like as you pull this part away from the machine.

Please let me know how you get on.

Kelly

Attached Files

Comment

Thank you got it open it was just really stiff and it would not budge , appreciate your help . Should water be changed in this each day. .?

Comment

Hi

Excellent news. I am glad I could help.

Yes the water in the humidifier needs to be distilled or filtered water. Not tap water.

The humidifier water chamber needs to be emptied every morning once you have finished your CPAP therapy.

Kelly

Comment

Thank you, what’s your advice on cleaning / sterilising equipment please ,

Comment

Hi

Which items - the mask, tube or machine? Each of the items should of arrived with instructions on how and what to clean. Which mask do you have?

Kelly

Comment

Hi Kelly , it’s me again I received the so clean on Monday 27 th and find it irritates my breathing , ( I am asthmatic and have other lung problems ) so having just accepted the resmed air 10 and full face mask , it’s set me back , increasing the timer on so clean doesn’t help . Previously I washed my humidifier and mask daily , should the tube be washed too I have the heated tube and humidifier

Comment

Hi Liz,

Some users can smell Activated Oxygen (ozone) at extremely low levels and for them it is not uncommon to smell Activated Oxygen for a short period of time during and after running their SoClean 2. Is it a very strong odor or you have noticed it getting stronger over time? The strong odor experienced after running the SoClean for the first time is a byproduct of the oxidation with activated oxygen of the old materials that may have been used to clean your CPAP equipment in the past, such as vinegar or scented soaps. ... The odor will decrease with time.

Giny

Comment

Working...
                X