• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had a similar problem and have to agree with the reply about mucus etc

I found that if I blew my nose and had a good cough it stopped

Hope this helps .....All the best.....Andy

Comment

I sympathize with Merton69. I was hoping for helpful info in this forum, but I agree with Merton69 that people were being intentionally mean and rude to him (instead of being helpful). I would be curious to how Merton69 resolved his wife's sleeping issues. Also, 'Q-Plugs' is not a thing that popped up on the google search. Curious to what these are too.

Comment

Hi ch325,

Thank you for your post.

The posts from Merton69 and onwards are from 2011-2012. The forum has move on alot since then and we (Intus Healthcare), and the other current forum users are doing our best to help people with any questions or assistance that they need.

I am sure if you read some of the latest posts on here, you will see this for yourself.

If you have any questions, or if we can be of any assistance, then please either post a message on here, or you can email me at contact@intuahealthcare.eu and we would be happy to help you in any way that we can.

Kelly

Comment

The problem with forums is there is no facial expression or tone to the printed word. It is an age old problem with forums and you also can see it on Facebook, Instagram and other forms of social media. Some people can't get it right when talking to someone, so there is always some will get things wrong. Some people will always look for the bad side and will not like people saying the truth even if it is to help them. I have seen big fights break out over just a remark that was meant to help. However, A lot have moved on anyway, it is a shame that a lot of good users moved as well, but people do come and go. Some were very good with their knowledge as to OSA, but they chose to move on or just stop posting. Sometimes you need a bit of humour as well and I have no idea what Merton69 found that he didn't like? But it was quite a while ago in any event. Anyway, this forum has moved on since then.
          S2S - Sleep2Snore

Comment

Working...
          X