Fisher & Paykel Evora

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fisher & Paykel Evora

Is anyone else here using this mask ? I received mine from Intus on Monday...it leaks like a sieve I'm constantly adjusting it through the night but not getting anywhere ...Myair app recorded 0 out 20 for mask fit last night.

Good Morning,

Thank you for your post.

Can I kindly ask you to check the cushion size is the correct size for your face.

Have you watched a fitting video on YouTube for this mask to ensure you are putting it on correctly?

There should also be a QR code on the mask packaging that you can scan and it will help you with this mask.

It does take a little while to get used to a new mask, so please do try for a few more nights.

Kelly

Comment

Hello Kelly
      I was hoping for this mask to work as I'm currently using a Resmed N10 which is on it's last legs...I collected a new Airsense 10 machine and new mask from my sleep clinic just after Christmas but the mask they put in in an F&P Flexifit which is not great. I'll try the Evora for a while longer.

Comment

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your reply.

The ResMed N10 mask is a nasal cushion mask. Is the Evora mask you have a full face or nasal mask?

I would say that the Resmed Airfit N20 mask superseded the N10 mask, so this may be a suitable option if the Evora mask is not.

Here is a link to the ResMed Airfit N20 nasal mask page - https://www.cpap.co.uk/product/airfi...sal-cpap-mask/

Kelly

Comment

Hello Kelly it's the Evora nasal I have already tried the N20 and I find the cushiion pinches my nose...any news on a new Resmed mask sometime this year ?

Comment

Hi,

Have you tried or had a look at......
            1. Ascend Gel Nasal CPAP Mask – FitPack - This is a gel mask so cooler and softer on your nose. It comes with 3 different size cushions and is risk free. So if it is unsuitable for any reason then you can return it within 28 days for a refund
            2. AirFit N30 Nasal Cushion CPAP Mask Starter Pack - This is a newer Resmed mask than the N20.
            3. Eson 2 Nasal Cushion CPAP Mask - This superseded the Eson and is very similar to the N10/N20 mask design

Here is the link to the range of nasal cushion masks that we sell - https://www.cpap.co.uk/cpap-products...on-cpap-masks/

Please have a look and let me know if you have any questions. Please do however give the Evora nasal mask a few nights to get use to.

Kelly

Comment

Working...
            X