Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Philips Respironics System One Series 60 - Not able to enter Clinical Menu

Hello all,

Hope you all doing well. This is my first time here, however I've been a CPAP user for the past 12 years now. I have been using Philips Respironics System One Series 60 for all this time and it has always been great. However, quite recently, I noticed that the Ramp sign on display that used to display before stopped showing up and it would appear that even though the machine starts at 8 pressure and gradually does ramps up to 12 overnight, but normally I used to start with a pressure of 4 and gradually increase to 12, That's not happening anymore.

So I decided to enter the Clinical Menu (My pressing Ramp Button + Dial Button at same time and wait for a beep and menu to appear) to see if anything changed, it would appear I do hear a beep after a few seconds but the menu doesn't appear. Has anyone else had a similar experience and know how to fix this? OR just know how I can sort this out.

Hope I made any sense,

Looking forward to some helpful responses ... Thank you in advance for taking the time going through my query.

Regards
    Last edited by racebennon; 14 May 2024, 10:29. Reason: Added tags

Good Morning,

Thank you for your email.

Are you aware of the Philips Medical Device Field Safety Notice (outside of U.S.)? - https://www.philips.co.uk/healthcare...ons/src-update

It might be worth checking to see if you machine is affected and if so they should replace it for you.

Kelly

Comment

Working...
    X