SALE覧-> Resmed AirSense 10 autoset and Airfit P10 nasal pillow mask

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SALE覧-> Resmed AirSense 10 autoset and Airfit P10 nasal pillow mask

Hi so I知 selling a Resmed AirSense 10 autoset with an Airfit P10 nasal pillow mask both in great condition like new I would say. This was purchased on the 21 November 2018 and I have used it for a total of 12.5 hours. Comes with a ClimateLineAir air heated tube and a pack of air filters and wipes to clean the mask. I Iive In the UK in West Sussex near brighton. If anyone lives nearby welcome to come inspect if interested. I bought this for around 」660 directly from Resmed and as it痴 hardly been used I知 looking 」580 Ono and I will post for free. This machine works with my air which shows all your sleep data and upon purchasing this I will change the email to your address so you can receive the data.

The reason I am selling is because I used to suffer from undiagnosed sleep apnoea and I thought I still suffered from it so bought this. However I do not suffer from sleep apnoea anymore hence why I知 selling. I thought I did still have sleep apnoea but it turns out it痴 just Raynauds syndrome which has similar side effects to sleep apnoea e.g. fatigue, brain fog waking frequently feeling hot.

Any questions please ask also I will not send this internationally only UK buyers please thanks.

Price reduced to 」450 half price postage not included in price. Also comes with a standard tube as well as heated one. Posting within EU. I would post internationally but you have to bear in mind tax and increase in postage.

Comment

Matt, check your inbox

Comment

Price reduced 」430 and free postage within the EU

Comment

Hey, just wondering if you could re-post the pictures please? Looks like they're too small when viewing them at my end and I'm interested.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Hi would you consider selling your heated hose and humidifier separate if so what price would it be posted please ? X

Comment

Hi Deana sorry but this item has now been sold

Comment

Working...
                          X